Health Benefits from Losing Weight
Being overweight comes along with reduced health. You can improve your health and reduce the risks of you developing many serious health problems if you lose those extra pounds and get fit. Getting motivated to do so can sometimes be the hardest thing to do. But if you can create your plan to get motivated, and you stick with your plan, you are more likely to succeed.
Losing weight not only requires the right nutrition and exercise, but also requires personal motivation to persist. Not everyone is motivated to do these in the same manner. There are many options. Which one works for your? Many are motivate by knowing they will receive improved health benefits from losing weight.
Here are a few health benefits from losing weight that will help you get motivated to lose weight. Any of us can be motivated to accomplish a particular task if we are given rewards for doing it. There are many ways in which you can reward yourself. The reward of better health is a gone, and also a worthy goal for each one of us to accomplish.
THE REWARDS OF LOSING WEIGHT:All studies confirm the fact that being overweight increases your risk of serious medical problems. These include diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and orthopedic problems. Each one of these individually can be very devastating to a person's health. Individually or combined, they can shorten a person's lifespan, and decrease their quality of life as they get older.
1. LOSING WEIGHT GIVES YOU BETTER HEALTH
Losing the weight and becoming thinner through our program helps give you better health. Eating balanced and nutritious meals guarantees the best nutrition for your body. Exercising on a daily basis tones the muscles, increases your metabolism, and helps to keep you active. The combination of both helps you to lose weight and doing this lessens your risk of these serious medical problems.
2. LOSING WEIGHT MAKES YOU FEEL GREATWhen you eat right and exercise regularly, you give your body a boost in metabolism. Exercise performed vigorously and every day increases your metabolism. This in turn turns you into a higher energy person. You think better, more quickly and clearly, plus you tend to fit more activities into your life when you commit yourself to these goals.
When you exercise regularly, your body injects itself with a dose of natural endorphins and encephalins, which are natural hormones that make people feel good. It's called euphoria, or a feeling of well being. This, plus the increase metabolism that makes you more alert and more active, combines to make you feel Great!
3. LOSING WEIGHT HELPS YOU TO MOVE AROUND BETTERPeople who are overweight, and especially obese people, generally are not able to move around as quickly as those people who are thin. They also seem to be chronically fatigued. After all, they have to lug around a lot of extra pounds with them wherever they go. Carrying around extra bags of weight would make anyone tired and fatigued. Plus, the extra weight puts an extra stress and burden on the hips, knees, ankles and toes. This results in an increase of arthritis, tendonitis, ligament sprains, and even fractures.
When a person gets serious about weight-loss, they exercise daily with commitment. This tones the muscles and builds them up. The more muscle mass present, the more it can burn the fat. The more toned we are, the more we can move around and be more active. There is just no getting around it, our bodies can do so much more and suffer much less physical trauma if we exercise daily and lose the weight.
4. LOSING WEIGHT HELPS YOU TO STAY ACTIVE LONGERGetting rid of the extra weight helps us to move better and be able to grasp the good things of life. We can ride bicycles over quaint streets in Italian villages, we can swim in the Caribbean, and we can climb Mount McKinley.
Ask any very old person what the secret to old age is. Almost all of them will say, “Staying active.” These people continue to move around, walk, sometimes even exercise. They stay active and enjoy life more because they are active. The more active they are, the better their health. People tend to live longer and are healthier if they stay active and stay thinner.
If we exercise and eat right, we all have the potential to do all these, plus much more. The good life is just around the corner. Why not grasp it while we can.
Robert L. True, MD, FACOG, AACS Colleyville, TX817-399-TRUE Smart Choices for a Better Body: SmartLipo - Smart Breast Aug - Smart Tummy Tuck - Aesthetics – Gynecology - The True Wellness
- Arnold–Chiari malformation or Chiari malformation – a malformation of brain
- Breast Implant Raffle benefits local women and infants.
- True You Event for Women’s Charity
- Juvederm Voluma: A New Technology for Facial Rejuvenation
- Addison’s disease or Adrenal insufficiency – symptoms, causes and treatment
- Anti-Aging Wellness
- Awake Breast Augmentation
- birth control
- Body Contouring
- Body Jet Lipo
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- breast augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatment Clinic
- facial rejuvenation
- Fat reduction
- General Health
- Hair Reduction
- Hair restoration
- HCG Diet
- HCG Diet for Men
- HCG Diet for Women
- HCG True Diet
- Heart Health
- Hormone Pellets therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- hormone therapy
- Knowledge Base
- Laser Liposuction
- laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Medical Health
- Mommy Makeovers
- natural breast augmentation
- Plastic Surgery
- Sexual Health
- Skin Aesthetics
- Smart Lipo
- Tummy Tuck
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Weight loss