Do you think your sexual experience could be better?
Check these warning signs to evaluate your sexual health:
- Are you experiencing a decrease in sexual drive?
- Do you find yourself avoiding sex for any reason?
- Is your low libido causing problems with your partner?
- Does your partner ignore you sexually?
- Is your self-esteem low from a minimal love live?
- Are you depressed?
- Do you find it difficult to have an orgasm or don’t even have them?
- Do you have decreased sensation in your genital areas?
- Do you feel your vagina is not as tight as you would like?
- Does it take longer to have an orgasm than it used to?
- Is moisture vaginally a difficult problem for you?
- Do you have decreased libido because sex is painful?
- Are your medical conditions reducing your sex life?
Here are some possible reasons and solutions to these problems:
- If you have a decrease in sexual drive, this may be due to low female hormones, such as low testosterone.
- Avoiding sex can be from multiple reasons, including inadequate partner relations, but may also be due to pain during sed.
- A low libido is not good for a marriage and can cause problems and rejection with your partner resulting in poor relationships.
- Refusal to have sex can sometimes make your partner ignore you sexually which can lead to an unsatisfactory marriage relationship.
- Self-esteem issues can result from a poor self-image due to multiple problems including content with the vaginal and vulvar appearance. Excessively enlarged labia can embarrass some women and reduce sexual excitement, but can be corrected with a Labiaplasty.
- Depression can be a cause of or a result of lack of sexual excitement and/o satisfaction and contentment.
- Anorgasmia is a common problem, and therapies can be utilized to help correct this, including hormones and radiofrequency treatments.
- Poor vaginal tightness and decreased sensation in your genital areas can result in lace of frictional forces to stimulate the area; these can be corrected with non-surgical and/or surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures.
- Increasing sensitivity to the genital areas has been shown to shorten the time to reach orgasm.
- Vaginal lubricants may be necessary for lubrication, but you also need adequate hormones to improve the health of your vagina. Radiofrequency treatments have also been shown to improve this problem.
- Painful intercourse can be caused by multiple problems including a deep pelvic problem. Most of the time these can be corrected once evaluated and treatments are initiated.
- Medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and obesity can decrease your sex life. Improving your health has been proven to decrease sexual dysfunction.
Call us to set up an appointment today if you want treatment for these issues.